Kinz Paradise
Welcome To Kinzparadise.com! We hope you enjoy the forums! If you have an account please press the log in button:)
If your a guest please consider joining our Webkinz community today and get access to the whole forum and all of its features!

All the best!
The Kinz Paradise Staff

Kinz Paradise

A Safe Place To Chat,Trade and have fun! Copyright 2009 Kinz Paradise

HomePortalGalleryFAQRegisterLog inRules
Come join us at our NEW Site Powered by V Bulletin!!!! www.kinzparadiseforums.info/forums

Share | 

[press][official] Kinz Paradise Launches Stop Cyber Bullying Ad Campaign

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luvabug1
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 415
Gifts :
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: [press][official] Kinz Paradise Launches Stop Cyber Bullying Ad Campaign   Wed 10 Sep 2008, 1:44 am

Kinz Paradise Launches Stop Cyber Bullying Ad Campaign in Affiliation With TheNational Crime Prevention Council

By Luvabug1

St.Louis- Kinz Paradise just launched its new program "STOP CYBER BULLYING!" in affiliation The NCPC and Mcgruff the Crime dog on September 9th 2008.
The new "banner" ads can been see on Kinz Paradise's Portal and main forum area and near their members only chat box encouraging members to Not cyber bully and to tell some one and report it to the site webmasters if they encounter a cyber bully on any site. "On Kinz Paradise our Adult Staff will be going under Cyber Bullying training and how to help a child report and cope with the bully whether it be banning the bully from the site, reporting in to the NCPC,or contacting their parents. " -luvabug1

I have been cyber bullied and it a very scary experience and I want to help stop it no matter how hard I have to work,I don't want another kid to have to go through what I did. Said luvabug1 the founder.

The banner ads will run for the life of the Webkinz Fan Fan Forum.

For more information on Cyber bullying visit: NCPC.gov
To view the new ad campaign or to join Kinz Paradise please visit: kinzparadise.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kinzparadise.com

[press][official] Kinz Paradise Launches Stop Cyber Bullying Ad Campaign
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1