Kinz Paradise
Welcome To Kinzparadise.com! We hope you enjoy the forums! If you have an account please press the log in button:)
If your a guest please consider joining our Webkinz community today and get access to the whole forum and all of its features!

All the best!
The Kinz Paradise Staff

Kinz Paradise

A Safe Place To Chat,Trade and have fun! Copyright 2009 Kinz Paradise

HomePortalGalleryFAQRegisterLog inRules
Come join us at our NEW Site Powered by V Bulletin!!!! www.kinzparadiseforums.info/forums

Share | 

Rules Of Kinz Paradise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luvabug1
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 415
Gifts :
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Rules Of Kinz Paradise   Mon 09 Jun 2008, 4:23 am

Code of Conduct

The Golden Rule:
In this board (and out in the world) this means "Treat others as you wish to be treated."

The G-Rating Rule:

Don't type anything in this board that you wouldn't say in front of your grandparents.
Do not use:
- Vulgar language which includes but is not limited to swearing, profanity, racism, sexism, or religious intolerance
- Graphic descriptions of violence, including weapons (objects intended to harm) and blood
- Explicit or indecent sexual content
- Drug or substance references

No Personally Identifiable Information:
Do not give out personally identifiable information about yourself in the message board such as entire real names, last names, address, parent's names, phone number, email address, age, place of employment, or school. Do not give out other people's personal information either.

No Harassment:
Threatening, offensive, obscene, aggressive or bullying type of remarks are considered harassment and have no place in this Message Board or any other public area.

No Web Links , Images or Email Addresses:

Do not post any web links, URLs, images, or email address links in the message board. Self promotion of personal websites and step by step instructions to get to a website are not allowed.

User name Restrictions:

- Each person may only have ONE
username/account.

- User names may NOT contain any personal information (real names, locations, etc.).

- User names may NOT be similar to a moderator’s username.

No Inappropriate Signatures:
For a complete guide to creating signatures, please read the Signature Rules.

Message Board Posting Guidelines
The below guidelines are offered to help everyone enjoy the Message Boards and maintain a safe and pleasant community experience for users of all ages. These Guidelines are helpful tips and will not result in a permanent account ban.

Reporting Posts and Users:

If you read a post that you feel violates these rules, is threatening, or offensive, please contact one of the moderators using the "Report Post" button (the gary box with "Report" and the exclamation mark).

This function allows users to send a message with a link to the post to all the moderators who manage a particular forum. Please do not correct the user yourself - let one of the moderators do it! If there is a problem with a moderator, please contact the administration at: kinzparadise@att.net

Please report the following:
- Inappropriate content that does not follow the G-Rating Rule
- Personal information: names, e-mail, address, age, etc.
- Quarrels and harassment
- Beta tester and Advisory panel rule violations
- Outside links posted
- Wrong board posts
- Misuse of the Spoiler tag (i.e. in signatures, or to hide non-spoiler type things)-SPAM

Spamming:
Do not post the same message more than once. Duplicate messages will be *deleted* without notice! If the same message is posted in a given folder numerous times or in multiple folders - it is considered "spamming.” There are many different types of spamming:1/30/09: Any Posts containing spam will automatically be deleted by a staff member. If you see spam REPORT it as soon as you see it!- Folder "Spamming" (multiple copies of a message in one folder)
- Board "Spamming" (the same posting in multiple folders)
- Re-answering questions that have already been correctly answered unless it is within 10 minutes of the original post.
- Bringing up old threads
- "Up"ping posts (bringing up your thread to the top of the list by posting it again)
- Double posting on the same thread.
- Posting empty posts that just say "hi" or “You’re welcome.”
- "Ask me for help" posts.
- Posting of outside Website linksMultiple violations of this rule will result in disiplnary actions.Topic Names:
Write descriptive, helpful topics for other users. Your readers shouldn’t have to guess about the message they are going to read. Descriptive topics make your getting a response more likely. For example, try using, "Help - Cannot put out fire!" or "Stuck - Tile Puzzle" or "Help: Paintbrush & Finger Print" is much more helpful (and you'll usually get a quicker response) than making a topic that only reads "Help" or "Stuck". Do not mention rep points in the title.

Posting Questions:
Before you post a question, scroll through the topics previously posted by others and try to find your answers there. You can also do a keyword search and refine your search by limiting it to a specific board and a specific time period.

Never post your question on someone else's thread or use their thread as a place to ask others to come to your thread. Do not offer rep points in posts.

False Accusations:

A False Accusation is accusing some one of doing wrong with out proof or just because you want to blame some one for something that went wrong.

If you falsely accuse some one of stealing an image,avatar,etc... You will receive 1 warning then if the behavior continues you will receive an infraction point, if you receive 3 infraction points you will be banned from the forum for a specified amount of time by an administrator.

If you have proof that your image/work is copied then you may make a claim and the appropriate actions will be taken.

Begging:

Begging WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! If you are foun BEGGING Then You will recieve 1 STATEMENT OF WARNING then, infraction points. (REMEMBER 3 or 5 INFRACTION POINTS TO A BANN FROM KP)

SELLING/TRADING OF WEBKINZ WORLD/VIRTUAL PET ACCOUNTS:

Selling or trading of ANY VIRTUAL PET ACCOUNT ON KP IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
IF YOU ARE FOUND TRADING OR SELLING THE VP ACCOUNT YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO THE VIRTUAL PET COMPANY EFFECTED AND YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM OUR FORUM FOREVER.

If you are on the Receiving end of the buying/trading you will suffer the SAME consequences as the seller/trader.

If you see trading or selling of accounts on KP PRESS THE REPORT BUTTON AND PM THE ADMINISTRATOR GROUP IMMEDIATELY!

If you see this activity and do not report it you will be punished for your actions.

General Terms of Use

If you are new to using message boards please review these rules, and read all the stickies in the forums. They contain valuable information.

If a user violates any of these rules, we reserve the right to remove and edit content, block or ban your account with out notice.

Kinz Paradise has no obligation to review or remove any messages and has the sole discretion in removing any message. If complaints are received about content, Her Interactive may remove and edit the content. We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time.

If you are a minor and are using this account as a COPPA user (under 13 years of age), your parent or guardian has the right to access your account and to receive information about your account. Kinz Paradise also reserves the right to notify parents of any behavior and posts deemed inappropriate, disturbing or concerning.

Kinz Paradise will not be liable, and disclaims all liability, in connection with any harm, losses, and damages of any amount or type arising from your access to, or use of the message boards.

Thank you for your participating on Kinz Paradise Webkinz forums. We hope you have a safe and fun time here!

Last edited by Luvabug1 on Sat 31 Jan 2009, 7:54 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : new rule 1/30/09)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kinzparadise.com
mousegirl4
StarKinz
StarKinz

Female
Number of posts : 91
Gifts :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Community Stats
Good Member Status:
100/100  (100/100)
Giftz:
0/100  (0/100)
Memberz:
0/1  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of Kinz Paradise   Thu 12 Jun 2008, 5:17 am

PLease follow this sites rules and you'll have a great time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luvabug1
Founder
Founder

Male
Gifts :
1 / 1001 / 100

PostSubject: NEW RULE (PLEASE REVIEW!!)   Thu 24 Jul 2008, 5:00 am

Check the drama at the door. There will be no flaming
(arguing/calling names) on this site. If a problem arises with another
member contact a mod/admin immediately and leave the subject alone
until one of us can handle it.

In the case of an issue between two members, we will hear both
sides of the discussion and may put either or both members on
probation.

Just a day or two to cool down. This is the best way to keep
things from spilling over into other threads and effecting other
members.

This will be going in to effect 7/25/08

Luvabug1

We will enforce this rule to keep the forum safe.

In my head and I can't find
Them!
Back to top Go down
Luvabug1
Founder
Founder

Male
Gifts :
1 / 1001 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of Kinz Paradise   Wed 24 Sep 2008, 12:47 am

new rule 9/23/08

Them!
Back to top Go down
naomiglasc
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 51
Gifts :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of Kinz Paradise   Sun 28 Sep 2008, 10:46 pm

thanks for posting! I'm looked over this a few times and was wondering if you had already writen something about begging? I just found a member doing it and was wondering.

Luvabug1
Founder
Founder

Male
Gifts :
1 / 1001 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of Kinz Paradise   Mon 29 Sep 2008, 10:56 am

New Rule added about begging. Thanks to Naomiglasc! Smile

Them!
Back to top Go down
naomiglasc
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Gifts :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of Kinz Paradise   Sun 05 Oct 2008, 2:32 am

how do you give rep?

naomiglasc
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Gifts :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of Kinz Paradise   Sun 05 Oct 2008, 2:34 am

oh, and is there a rule about giving away accounts on webkinz world? Sorry, for all the suggestions! Just thought of some! I'm on a roll!

Luvabug1
Founder
Founder

Male
Gifts :
1 / 1001 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of Kinz Paradise   Sun 05 Oct 2008, 4:10 am

no prob! Keep them comming!

Them!
Back to top Go down
Luvabug1
Founder
Founder

Male
Gifts :
1 / 1001 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of Kinz Paradise   Sun 05 Oct 2008, 7:47 am

naomiglasc wrote:
how do you give rep?

Click on their name and it will take you to their profile, over on the right you will see where you can add infraction points and you will see an area where it says "Reps" Delete the last number
(EX Say I have 50 you will need to delete the zero and replace it with a one if you want to add a rep)

You May ONLY add 1 Rep at a time.

Them!
Back to top Go down
Luvabug1
Founder
Founder

Male
Gifts :
1 / 1001 / 100

PostSubject: Political Advertising   Tue 28 Oct 2008, 5:20 am

Hi all!

There is a new rule on KP: In the interest of keeping a fun and peaceful forum, we are not allowing any discussion of the upcoming presidential election between McCain and Obama.

If there is a political avatar,thread,post,Discussion on the chat box, etc... please push the flag button and report it to the staff.

Posts will be edited or deleted
Threads will be deleted
Avatars: We will contact you to remove the avatar.
Chat box: you will recieve one warning, then you will be banned.

You all have been doing a good job with keeping this stuff out of the forum! Keep up the great work!

Them!
Back to top Go down
Luvabug1
Founder
Founder

Male
Gifts :
1 / 1001 / 100

PostSubject: Rule Addition: Infraction points   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 3:42 am

Infraction Points

Period Banned from Message Board
5 points 1 week
10 points 2 weeks
15 points 1 month

Infraction Infraction Points Expires
Inappropriate Content 5 12 months
Personal Information 5 12 months
Harassment/Rudeness 5 12 months
Outside Links/Email Address 5 12 months
Spamming 1 1 month
Chatting(on a non chat type topic) 1 1 month
Posting Copyrighted Information 1 1 month
Signature Violation 1 1month

These can only be added/viewed by Staff. Remember that these rules and infraction points are for your safety.

You will Recieve 1 Warning then infraction points will be added after that.

Them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of Kinz Paradise   

Back to top Go down

Rules Of Kinz Paradise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1